15 Best Laser Engraving Machines for 2020
Laser engraving machines are one of the technological miracles that many people benefit from in their daily lives. In case you have a hobby that you enjoy a lot, then using such machines can enhance your experience. As they can allow you to engage in quite challenging but beautiful designs, they can offer you a wide range of options as well. If you are planning to buy one of these machines soon, then I highly believe that this shopping guide will be quite beneficial for you. Do not miss your chance to take a look at this great shopping guide I have prepared for you.
- 1 1. GanGou Laser Engraving Machines
- 2 2. Wainlux Laser Engraving Machines
- 3 3. LaserPecker Compact Laser Engraver Machines
- 4 4. Bachin DIY CNC Laser Engraver Kits
- 5 5. KKmoon Desktop La-ser Engraver
- 6 6. TopDirect 3000mw Laser Engraving Machines
- 7 7. TopDirect 2-in-1 5500mw Laser Engraver
- 8 8. Titoe Laser Engraving Machines
- 9 9. Mophorn Laser Engraving Machines
- 10 10. BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder Laser Engraving Machines Sturdy Frame Wi-Fi Touch Screen
- 11 11. Uttiny DIY Cylindrical Engraver
- 12 12. Triumph 30w Fiber Laser Egraving Machines
- 13 13. 7000mw Upgrade Laser CNC Engraver
- 14 14. Benbox DIY Mini 1310 Metal Laser Engraving Milling Machines
- 15 15. Gogoluck Laser Engraver
1. GanGou Laser Engraving Machines
Laser Wood Engraver
- Although it is a great product, it is manufactured by GanGou which is a relatively new company in the industry.
If you are looking for a laser engraving machine, then you may not want to miss your chance to buy this one. It is compatible with Windows operating system and it works faster than most of the other alternatives on the market.
Without a doubt, you can also use this product as a laser wood engraver. Thanks to its advanced design, it offers more accurate precision. It is a great product for DIY projects as well. Moreover, the manufacturer offers one year warranty for each purchase. You will not feel any regret by preferring this great product.
2. Wainlux Laser Engraving Machines
Laser Engraver For Metal
- This product has a box design and it may not be the best choice for some buyers.
If you are looking for a laser engraver for metal, you may want to take a look at other alternatives. This is a desktop engraver that can be quite beneficial in your DIY projects. In addition to this, the product offers three engraving modes. Moreover, you will not have to create G code anymore!
One of the best parts of this product is it is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. The manufacturer also offers a full refund opportunity during the first month. Moreover, you will also enjoy one year warranty with each purchase. Please note that this is not a laser engraving machine for metal but a machine for DIY projects.
3. LaserPecker Compact Laser Engraver Machines
Glass Lazer Engraving
- This is a complete set for engraving patterns and text on different materials, but it may be too comprehensive for some buyers.
Those who are planning to buy a fiber laser engraver may want to take a look at this amazing product. This is a complete set that should be in every workshop. You will receive protective glasses, tripods, type-C cable, adapters, ruler, paper, and felt with each purchase.
As you can see, you will receive everything you need by buying this great product. The only downside of the product is you cannot use it for glass laser engraving. In case you are not going to work on glass, then you should not miss your chance to get this amazing product.
4. Bachin DIY CNC Laser Engraver Kits
- It is a great product but in case you need a smaller engraver, then you may want to check for other alternatives.
Here is another laser engraving machine, which you may want to buy for your workshop. This great product offers four different model options to buyers. You can choose between 300mw and 5500mw machines depending on your needs and expectations.
It can be also preferred as a laser wood engraver. Thanks to its large engraving area, which is 40 cm x 50 cm, you will not have to worry about engraving large surfaces. Moreover, you can engrave any detail on all kinds of surfaces including horns, papers, phone shells, sponge papers, woods. Without a doubt, this is one of the best engraving machines you can find on the market.
5. KKmoon Desktop La-ser Engraver
- Although it is a great and professional machine, the working area is limited to 150 mm x 150 mm.
I believe that you are going to love this laser engraver for metal. It offers three different model options to buyers. Thanks to these models, you can easily find the perfect machine with the right motor power for yourself and your projects. In addition to the metals, it can also engrave wood and other materials.
Those who are looking for a professional quality laser engraving machine for metal should not miss their chance to buy this one. It has built-in gyroscope protection that will help you to use your product for many years without any problem. In addition to this, the professional file processing algorithm also allows a faster working speed.
6. TopDirect 3000mw Laser Engraving Machines
Fiber Laser Engraver
- This is a mini engraving machine and those who are looking for more professional equipment may not enjoy it.
If you are planning to buy a fiber laser engraver for hobby purposes, this can be one of the best products you can buy. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows and offers a wide range of uses. Thanks to its 3000mw motor, you will not have to worry about working on your projects. Moreover, this great product offers a simple assembly for the users.
This means that you will not have to worry about not having any technical knowledge. In addition to this, buyers can engrave patterns and text on different kinds of materials. The only downside of the product is it cannot engrave on a glass. It is not a glass laser engraving machine, but you can check out other alternatives to find such a machine for yourself.
7. TopDirect 2-in-1 5500mw Laser Engraver
- It is a multipurpose engraver, but it may be too much for many buyers who are planning to buy them for hobby purposes.
Without a doubt, this one can be one of the best laser engraving machines you can prefer. It will be worth noting that it is professional equipment that offers plenty of benefits for the users. Thanks to its advanced control software, which is compatible with Windows, you can perfectly complete your engraving operations. Moreover, the double safety design also provides extra safety for the users.
It can be also preferred as laser wood engraver but unfortunately, you can only work on soft surfaces. However, it is a complete set which means that you will not have to buy any additional equipment. The manufacturer also offers one year-warranty with each purchase.
8. Titoe Laser Engraving Machines
- This machine also has a box design and it may not be appealing for some users.
In case you are looking for an engraver that you can use in your crafting projects, then you may want to consider this laser engraver for metal. However, it will be worth noting that it can only work on painted metal. In addition to this, it can also work on different materials such as wood, paper, bamboo, leather, and much more.
I can recommend this laser engraving machine for metal for all users. The working area of the product is 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm. You can easily place your engraver on your desk and start engraving different materials without any problems. It is made of premium quality material and therefore it can serve you for many years without any problems.
9. Mophorn Laser Engraving Machines
- The bulk design of the machine may not be the best choice for many buyers who have limited space in their workshop.
Here is a great product which you can prefer it as a fiber laser engraver. Thanks to the LCD display available on the product, you will have more control over your operation. It will be worth noting that the product offers a small working area, and this is why it cannot engrave on all kinds of materials. However, it can still do the work for you for your crafting projects.
This great product cannot be used for glass laser engraving, but it can engrave whatever you want on most of the materials. In addition to this, thanks to CorelDraw software, you will not have to worry about the challenging operation initiations. Moreover, it offers a basic configuration for the buyers with its two LCD displays. You will also enjoy four rotational wheels.
10. BIBO 3D Printer Dual Extruder Laser Engraving Machines Sturdy Frame Wi-Fi Touch Screen
- In fact, this product is designed as a 3D printer, but you can still engrave different materials such as wood.
Buyers who are looking for a laser engraving machine may want to check this 3D printer. It offers laser engraving feature to its users as well. This is a multipurpose machine which any beginner can prefer to engage in amazing crafting projects. In addition to wood, you can also work on plastic, paper, and leather.
Without a doubt, this can be one of the best laser wood engravers you can find on the internet. If you have enough budget, you can prefer this amazing product and also benefit from its 3D printing feature. Thanks to the Wi-Fi control feature available in the product, you can print anything with your PC or smart devices without any challenge.
11. Uttiny DIY Cylindrical Engraver
- It is designed for bottles and in case you need to engrave things on flat surfaces then you may need to check for other alternatives.
If you are planning to engrave on bottles, then this laser engraver for metal can be the best choice for you. Although it can engrave on metals, it will be worth noting that they should be cylindrical. The working area of this product is 100 mm x 200 mm. You can engrave anything on your bottles without a problem.
Without a doubt, this laser engraving machine for metal can easily meet your needs and expectations. Thanks to its portable size, it will not cover too much space in your workspace. Moreover, the adjustable lens of the machine allows you to perfectly adjust the machine for your DIY works. Although it is not compatible with MAC, it is compatible with all Windows operating systems.
12. Triumph 30w Fiber Laser Egraving Machines
- It is professional equipment, but it is not suitable for home use due to its price.
This fiber laser engraver may be one of the best options for many buyers who are looking for them. It is a professional-grade product that is compatible with most software such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, and CorelDRAW. Moreover, the product offers 100,000 hours of operation time for the users.
Without a doubt, you will not have to worry about anything with the help of this glass laser engraving machine. It will allow you to work on all kinds of materials you want. I would like to note that the product will arrive between 2 and 5 business days with FedEx. Buyers may not want to miss their chance to get this amazing product.
13. 7000mw Upgrade Laser CNC Engraver
- This one offers a quite large working area when compared to the average products on the market, but you may still need a bigger working area
I bet you are going to love this laser engraving machine a lot too. It is one of the best machines you can prefer for your DIY projects and it offers a relatively large working area. Moreover, it is compatible with both Linux and Windows operating systems. Buyers will receive one CNC machine and one U-disk as well.
Moreover, this laser wood engraver will also come with one power supply, one USB cable, one protective glass, one cardboard, and a supporting computer. You can also benefit from the Bluetooth control feature of this device. I would also like to note that the product is compatible with Windows and Android operating systems.
14. Benbox DIY Mini 1310 Metal Laser Engraving Milling Machines
- This special machine is designed as a desktop product and it may not be the best choice for professional use.
In case you are planning to buy a laser engraver for metal, then you may not want your chance to buy this great product. It is only compatible with Windows operating system. In addition to this, it can help you to work on different materials such as acrylic, wood, plastic, soft metals, copper, and aluminum. Without a doubt, this is one of the best products you can prefer on the market.
Buyers can prefer this model as a laser engraving machine for metal with ease of mind. Although it is designed for home use, you can also craft different projects easily. I would like to note that the product may not be the best choice for professional use. It is a desktop machine that can provide a great convenience for the users.
15. Gogoluck Laser Engraver
- In case you are looking for a more compact machine, then you may want to check for other alternatives on this shopping guide.
This fiber laser engraver may also be a great choice for many buyers. It has a large working area when compared to most machines on the market. On the other hand, it does not have a compact or portable design. This is why you need to make sure that you have enough space to install your machine before you buy it.
You can also prefer this model as a glass laser engraving machine. It is a full-featured machine that can help you to complete all kinds of DIY or crafting projects. This great product can also help you to work on different materials such as bones, bamboo, pebbles, plastic, paper, wood, and much more. The only downside is you cannot work on mirrored plastic.
Why Should You Prefer Laser Engraving Machines?
Today, thousands of people benefit from these machines in their DIY or crafting projects. You can find different models such as laser wood engraver, depending on your needs and expectations. Below, you can find the advantages of these machines.
- Buyers can find different kinds of engraving machines for different kinds of DIY or crafting projects in their minds.
- You can literally work on all kinds of materials, depending on the machine type you prefer.
- They are cost-effective machines and you can even place them on your desk.
- Most of these machines are compatible with major operating systems. However, if you have Windows, you will not have to worry about compatibility.
- You can spend quality time with the help of these machines by focusing on your hobby.
- Compact designs are the most suitable designs for home use. On the other hand, open designs are usually preferred in workshops and they are much easier to upgrade when needed.
- They allow quick operation and help you to create amazing DIY and crafting ideas with minimum effort.
What Should You Pay Attention While Choosing Machines?
Just like in all systems and machines, there are some things you need to consider while choosing the right machine for yourself. You may plan to buy laser engraver for metal or other types of engravers. Regardless of your choice, here are the things you need to consider:
- Some machines are manufactured for beginners, while some are manufactured for professionals. If this will be your first time using these machines, you may not have to buy the expensive ones.
- Different machines have different designs. For example you may want to be really careful while choosing a laser engraving machine for metal since they can cover too much space.
- The motor power of these machines is quite important. Unfortunately, you may not be able to benefit from their features when they have low-power motors.
- The reputation of the manufacturer can also be a determinant while you are going to pick the right model for yourself.
- Some machines have a multipurpose design. I do not recommend such models. Always prefer models that are designed for a single purpose. They may allow you to work on different materials as well.
- Even you may buy the best machine, you cannot benefit from it at a maximum when you prefer low-quality materials.
- Machines such as fiber laser engravers may be quite expensive and usually, they are not the best choice for non-commercial use.
- Not all machines are able to engrave on all kinds of materials. The materials you are going to prefer should be suitable for engraving. In general, people prefer soft materials, even in metals.
- It is completely safe to shop these engravers on the internet. Most of their parts can be found on the internet and you can upgrade your engravers in time.
- As you can guess, it will be better to buy high-quality engravers that can serve you for many years
- In case you are looking for a glass laser engraving, you may want to buy the engravers that are designed only for glass graving. You can work on your glass more efficiently with the help of these machines.
Here are the best alternatives that I have searched and compiled for you. You may not want to miss your chance to check these amazing products before you buy any.